Sunday 22 March 2015

Trip Coming Up

Hey Guys,

So school is about to end this week and my mum and I are planning to go away up to the Great Barrier reef sorta area. Its been really confusing because there have been many recent cyclones in the area and mum wasn't sure whether it would be safe to go up there. I understand her precautions but now I am just as worried. As it stands, we are going away for a week before the rest of the family joins us as my school finishes a week earlier than my brothers.

So the plane trip is supposed to be

3 hours, 23 minutes 

which seems like quite a while for a domestic flight!!
recently I got into Pretty Little Liars and I now have all of season 2 on my laptop to watch on the trip as there will be no wifi there :( 

If anyone reading can give some advice as to what to bring with me and how to pass the week of staying with mum in potentially wet weather please let me know!! I am really looking forward to the trip but I can sense that it will be very boring if the weather is not desirable!

So please let me know if you have ever been in a similar situation or have any advice for me, I would love to hear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment